Designed in consultation with our corporate clients our Graduate development programmes emphasise the value of high performing individuals and teams whilst familiarising the graduate with the ethos of the client company. Call of the Wild know how important it is for a company’s graduate intake to hit the ground running . New graduates need a wide range of skills to enable them to perform and develop into key employees.
With many years’ experience working with both graduates and their employers we have a clear understanding of the day-to-day tasks that they will be asked to undertake in the workplace and have identified some of the key competency areas our programmes could be constructed around. These would need to be worked up in consultation with the clients.
1. Effective Communication
- Understanding communication processes & methods
- Environmental behaviour
- Understanding body language
- Questioning and listening
- Using positive language to influence, encourage and persuade
- Different learning styles
- Personal learning log with action points
- Working with others
- The building blocks of high performing teams
- Understanding your team role
- Team theory
3. Creative Thinking
The new graduate intake offers a wealth of talent with new ideas and the potential to have fresh innovative ideas.
- Developing ideas
Why Come to Us?
- Does your graduate intake have the skills and expertise to make a prompt and valuable contribution towards achieving the targets of the business
- Have they the aptitude to operate successfully in today’s uncertain business environment?
- Do the graduates have the necessary skill set?
- Do the graduates need to sharpen up their team working skills?
- Does graduates need to communicate more effectively with the rest of the organisation?
In 2008 the world’s stock markets tumbled and the global economy went into recession. Now is probably the best time to be investing in the talent of tomorrow and giving your graduates high quality training could reap huge rewards for your organisation in years to come. It is only those who hit the ground running and are highly motivated that will make an instant impression.
Before undertaking any graduate development programmes we will discuss your organisation’s needs and begin to create a tailor-made solution for your staff. Our programmes are designed to compliment your internal development processes and meet the requirements of different types of managers – be they new managers, trainee or senior managers with years of experience looking to freshen up their approach.
Our philosophy is based on a blended learning approach to enhancing performance. This is centred on experiential learning and uses selected locations, such as the Brecon Beacons, to enhance the concepts built into our graduate training and graduate development programmes. Click here to read more about our blended learning approach to our graduate training programmes. This is an an Award Winning approach so clcik here to see why.
We couldn’t put it any better than this:
“Tell me, and I will forget.
Show me, and I may remember.
Involve me, and I will understand.” – Confucius
Transfer to the Workplace
This would be in the form of written course material and personal learning logs. There would also be the option to further embed learning through the use of our Online Development Academy.
Our facilitators can provide personal profiles and individual feedback on new employees. We also offer an ongoing service to ensure that individual learning is continued when back at work.